Saturday, January 21, 2012

Judgement and basic psychology, best friends forever

This is a note addressed to a particular video that lists characteristics of people and throws them under certain titles. As I watched the list of characteristics tick down I had to address some personal thoughts that were going through my mind.  What makes me sicker than these "disfunctional people" that are put so proudly on display in the video for people to "watch out for" is people who constantly judge and point fingers, I am in control of My life and no one is going to ruin it for me, sociopath or not..... As I am not denying the existance of these people in the video I disagree with dehumanizing individuals and also think that the more time spent overthinking and charting a persons' life, the more they would fit in with these labels. There are many ways we are pitted against each other, surely there should be a break from it, right? Apparantly it is so much more joyous to constantly be at a type of war with each other. I have certainly led a safe enough life away from these 'psychotic dangers' but have not been nearly as successful in avoiding judgemental, fear-driven individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment