Thursday, June 23, 2011

FreeRideGames.com

I'm bored so I'll review these crappy little free games from http://www.freeridegames.com/

Ok first is CampFire Legends-The Babysitter.

This one was actually decent and I found myself looking forward to playing it. You're babysitting two rotten brats when someone calls on the phone and says "Get out!" Mysterious. Then you see muddy footprints. Oh Noez! The brats are missing and you foolishly follow the footprints to....? Decent twist on this plot, and seeing as it was a "Halloween Addition" I don't think they'll add any more good ones anytime soon.

Campfire-Legends---The-Babysitter

Now there's Matchmaker-Joining Hearts.

You're an old woman who likes to spy on people, (Oops, I meant help!). You go through people's rooms and collect items. Then you repeat that with their crushes' homes. This game is pretty boring 1/5.

Matchmaker-Joining Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment